Carhartt x Fela Kuti L/S Fela Fela Fela T Shirt - Black
This variant is currently sold out
Fela Kuti x L/S Fela Fela Fela T Shirt in Black by Carhartt
Carhartt WIP brings you a collaboration with the man known to many as the pioneer of Afrobeat, Fela Anikulapo Kuti. He was one of the most powerful cultural figures in Africa during the 1970s & '80s due to his political & human rights activism. This collaboration takes inspiration from his famous vibrant album artwork such as 'Expensive Shit' and incorporates famous songs & photos of the man himself. A must-have for any Fela or Carhartt fans!
- Collaboration between Carhartt and Nigerian musical genius Fela Kuti
- Left breast Carhartt x Fela print
- Large back Fela Fela Fela print
- Anikulapo print down right sleeve
- Drugs are not allowed in the shine print near lower left cuff
- Carhartt x Fela nape print
- 100% cotton
View more Carhartt at Bored of Southsea
*For same day despatch place orders before 2PM. (weekday only)*
- Next working day delivery via DPD - £4.99 - FREE over £80
- 1st class tracked and signed for via Royal Mail - £1.99 under £80
- 2nd class tracked and signed for via Royal Mail - FREE over £20
- Saturday & Sunday delivery available Via DPD but orders must be placed by 2pm on Friday.
We offer FREE UK returns. To print the label please click here.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We ship internationally with DPD on a fast & tracked service. For more information and for prices please click here.