Bored of Southsea Long Live Southsea Raglan - White / Black
£15.00 Was £25.00
This variant is currently sold out
Long Live Southsea Raglan in White / Black by Bored of Southsea
- Artwork by 'Grow a Brain' in collaboration with 'Long Live'
- Regular fit baseball 3/4 sleeved t shirt
- Raglan cut & contrasting sleeves
- 100% cotton raglan
Mr Russell Hardman, otherwise known as GrowaBrain, grew up on the mean streets of Portsmouth and still considers it home although residing in London. He’s spent the last few years working on everything from album art for power-pop trio Dodgy to designing T-shirts for London based Men's fashion boutique Sefton. Amongst those, and literally countless other projects, he’s put on two incredible and well received exhibitions of his own work. Longlive Cooperative is a new collective project that is for anyone and everyone. Primarily a vehicle for promoting nights in Portsmouth and London put on by Charlie Waddington, one of the DJs that made Pet Sounds an umbrella for the philosophy that a good tune’s a good tune and leave convention to duller nights. This design was conceived as a nod to our hometown, taking a bit of a journey through Bored of Southsea tees that have caught Grow a Brain's eye over the years, such as French's Seagull and ( Junior Bruce's ) Jubru's 'Southsea Bronx Strong Island' smiling sunshine but all of course through an inimitable style that is Grow a Brain's alone.
*For same day despatch place orders before 2PM. (weekday only)*
- Next working day delivery via DPD - £4.99 - FREE over £80
- 1st class tracked and signed for via Royal Mail - £1.99 under £80
- 2nd class tracked and signed for via Royal Mail - FREE over £20
- Saturday & Sunday delivery available Via DPD but orders must be placed by 2pm on Friday.
We offer FREE UK returns. To print the label please click here.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We ship internationally with DPD on a fast & tracked service. For more information and for prices please click here.