Bored of Southsea Shut up and Shant Sweatshirt - Black
This variant is currently sold out
Shut up and Shant Sweatshirt in Black by Bored of Southsea
- Front Shut up and shant breast print
- Large Shut up and shant back print
- Regular fit sweatshirt
- 100% cotton
The ‘Shut Up and Shant’ t-shirt is a nod to the popular Zorlac Skateboards design. Shut Up and Skate was a series of skate competitions from the mid to late 1980’s usually held in Houston Texas, but due to Southsea locals Mark and Barry Abrook riding for and distributing Zorlac this meant that Southsea became the U.K home to the competition. This saw many of the worlds top pro’s at the time (Steve Schneer, Ben Shroeder, Craig Johnson) come from all over to take part in some of the best and most ridiculous skating the park has ever seen. And as for the Shant part, well this is an old Naval term for a quart cup or it’s contents i.e booze. And Pompey loves the stuff.
*For same day despatch place orders before 3PM. (weekday only)*
- Next working day delivery via DPD - £4.99 - FREE over £80
- 1st class signed for via Royal Mail - £1.99 under £80
- 2nd class signed for via Royal Mail - FREE over £20
- Saturday & Sunday delivery available Via DPD but orders must be placed by 3PM on Friday.
We are happy to accept goods back within 30 days of purchase, our terms on returns can be seen here.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We ship internationally with DPD on a fast & tracked service. For more information and for prices please click here.